Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sunday.

Jason: "My gum is in my pocket. Except for the piece I am chewing, it's in my mouth."

Mom: "Ummm huh."

It's 10:40 and we are already well into our Sunday day. We were up before 7 and I had cinnamon rolls in the oven for breakfast. I had coffee. Black, as usual. Dressed the babies and we were out of the house by 8:40 and on our way to North Pointe for groceries. After that, we ran to the Depot for two vent covers for the dining room.

Zachary fell asleep on the way home. I brought him in and successfully got him down. Ryan was awake and we put him in his crib with some milk. Awesome. Now we have some time to accomplish random things.

Jason is out with the dog and the hubby is busy on my to do list. I am at the puter with more coffee and am ready for a round of early morning phone calls.

Jason has his kindergarten graduation this afternoon at 330. Look for photos and video later here and on flickr. My baby is going to be in cap and gown. Hooray!

1 comment:

Mandi said...

Yay for getting stuff done! Congrats to Jason for graduating! So cute, I'm sure!