Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thursday Things.

This morning, I was reading a fellow blogger's blog and she mentioned that at 916 posts, she ran out of photo space and realized you had to buy more space. OMG! This is my 902 post. I need to get this blog book published soon.

I am out of 2 color printer inks. I can not print in color.

My Grandpa is still in the hospital. They have run tons of test, but have no news. We will see what today brings. I wish I was home.

I hate it when the toothpaste container is not left upside down.

There is nothing better than early morning coffee on the back patio. When I am a grown up, I want a tiny step out patio off of the master bedroom. However, I also want to win the lotto.

Yesterday we had speech and karate.

Today we have speech and rain.

Jacques went to see Star Trek. If I had known he was a Trekkie, I may have not married the nerd. And he said there will be sequels. Oy!

Ryan is obsessed with watching Barney. He dances and sings along. He also loves pointing out airplanes in the sky. He hears them and looks up.

Zachary loves all tools. Screwdrives, pliers.. He always looks up to late to see the airplane. He likes Barney too, but can say "Bob" for Spongebob.

I have one new scrap page to post.

Last night, Jason weighed himself and I hear, "42 pounds! That's a new record. I am going to go write it down." Can you imagine being excited to see bigger digits on the scale?

Before I left for my hair appointment, Jason said if I came back beautiful, he would kiss me. When I walked in, he said, "Woah, that's a good one." So I asked for my kiss.

Today I emailed Julie and Becca.

I need to call the vet to rearrange Lincoln's check up and call the doctor to schedule the boys' 18 month check up and shots.

I uploaded 37 new photos. Look for them on flickr. I am also debating making my photos un-private that way I can link photos up here and you just have to click, nothing else.

I was watching Ferris Buller earlier.

No comments: