Sunday, May 31, 2009

Just One Bite..

Another book for May, making that 3 books this month. One Bite With A Stranger by Christine Warren. Recommend by this post from Donna Downey so I added it to my To Read list. I purchased it with Bell, who will read it next at our book swap next weekend, at Books A Million. I did not remember the author so I asked a sales clerk. It was located in the Romance section, which is not what I usually read.

I start it and what gets you going about this book is from page 32-112 is a hot makin' love scene. I am talking hot and heavy love scene.. You know with a vampire. For bored housewives everywhere! And it still is a great read. I was wondering if it took that many pages for a love scene, would there be a plot to this book? There was and it was really good. I read 90 pages in one evening and finished the book in 3 days. I will be adding the next book to my to read list.

Her: "I generally don't date the living dead."

Him: "What sort of dead do you usually date?"

Book Check:

341 pages

2nd vampire book in a row.

3rd series of vampire books I will now read.

It went where Twilight didn't, but where you wanted it to go.

Similarities:

Fire to kill a vampire and turning them to ash.

Werewolves.

Fun Book References:

Grease "Rydell High"

Apollo 13 "Houston we have a problem."

Recommending To:

Shannon, Becca, Shawna, Mandi, Julie and Tammy

No comments: