Monday, May 11, 2009

Ninety is Great.

Today is my Grandpa Long's ninetieth birthday, Happy Birthday Grandpa. I wish I was there to celebrate and wrap my arms around you. Let's try for another ninety, he? Photo from June 08.

Mother's Day went well. We spent the majority of the day in jammies and me in the studio. It was awesome. I slept in until 8:01 and woke up with three boys and a hubby handing me an amazing card with their photos. Then the hubby made french toast and sausage. Yum. I worked on a new scrapbook and got a lot done. Look for it sometime this week and a baby shower gift book. Shannon, I assume that is okay to share by now. No baby name surprises and all?

So over the weekend, Lincoln got out of the fence. We were aware there was a problem area. Luckily, he just maybe it into the neighbors yard and never left there. Jacques fixed the fence right away. We were lucky. That dog cost more than the kids combined. But what else was crazy.. Lincoln killed a snake, Yuk! It was more like an earthworm in size. But still a snake is a snake. Ugh.

Monday: No plans. Rain is called for. Jason is at school. I have changed 4 diapers and it is just now nine. Two were stinkies. Tonight is karate and the last episode of House this season.

Tuesday: Parent teacher conferences and a hair appointment for me. One of my goals this year was to take time on me. That hasn't really worked out with the upkeep of me. I haven't gotten my hair done since December. And I have yet to purchase any new clothes, even after losing the 28 pounds. My clothes look awful on me and do nothing for my self esteem. I complain daily about them, but never take Jacques up on the new clothes shopping trip. I guess mainly cause I want to purchase new clothes in September for Scotland.

Monday, be my friend, okay?

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I need new clothes too but the dr said I could be swollen for up to a year so no shopping for myself just yet. And where are the pictures of this new image I keep hearing about. 28 pounds is alot to celebrate about and some pictures would be great. Try using that camera of yours on yourself for a change. You're beautiful inside and out and don't let anyone else tell you otherwise!