Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Wednesday.

Today was Jason's last day of school. Tonight he has karate.

Yesterday our mirror on the van was clipped totally off in a hit and run while Jacques was waiting to turn. It will cost us $200 to have fixed. And now I have a wiper that is all messed up.

Ryan was a little ham this afternoon. I caught him at my iron table unscrewing a nut from a bolt. He has it completely off. After I scolded him and moved him away, Zachary came to give it a try.

Sometimes I put my ipod earbud in my nose and I eat shrimp with ketchup.

The babies loved being out on the lake. Neither were bothered with their life vests, but both wanted to be on Daddy's lap to steer. We were only out on the water maybe 8-10 minutes before it started raining.

Lincoln had his monthly vet visit and he has an ear infection. The vet said he was a wonderful smelling dog and that he was going to be huge. He is 15 weeks old.

I think that Zachary may be a hypocondrian. Today when I gave Lincoln his ear drops, Zach said ear and pointed to his. I pretended to give him some. He also loves Motrin and syringes.

More photos going up on flickr next.

I am conversing with Shannon on a special new project : )

I am busy planning our summer activities.

I will be in Salina June 6-8.

1 comment:

Mandi said...

What was that thing about the ipod and the shrimp? Are you just checking to see if people are actually reading? Too funny...