Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Monday.

Monday's Photos. We spent the morning at the Zoo after taking Bell to the airport. I had bought Jason this hat the night before. It never leaves his head. In the first photo, Ryan wants to make it there before Zach, who he holds back. They found a rolly polly in the next photo. Them in the stroller with Zachary holding Ryan's hand. I didn't even notice until after I snapped the photo. I saw it in the review of the photo then snapped more! Indiana Jason. Daddy and Ryan. Daddy and Jason then Mom and Jason. May 25

3 comments:

Tammy said...

I also noticed they look suprised at the same time, bend over the same time, and frown at the same time. That is so cute. People say twins have a special bond and it looks like that to me as an outsiders point of view. So darn cute.

Mandi said...

Seriously, my heart stopped for a second when I saw the hand-holding pictures! Perfect.

Unknown said...

Love the holding hand picture. My boys do that now in the stroller and I love it :)