Thursday, May 07, 2009

In my inbox.


"I love you, your kids adore you, your hubby is madly in love with you, and you have a wonderful circle of friends......... not to mention that you have a sparkly personality, great hair, a creative streak that I envy, & a pretty good sense of humor:) "

I have the best friends ever. This lovely little sweetness was in my inbox waiting for me yesterday. It made my day and so does she. Thank you Julie, everything you said in your email was meaningful and most correct. I am rising above the drama, and staying positive in my life, and being 1200 miles away helps too.

Lewis, you are my rock. Thanks for yesterday.

Bell, see you in a few weeks. Scotland or bust this September.

You three are the best friends a girl could ask for.

3 comments:

Becca said...

Dido Lee! I love you!

Unknown said...

Lo Flo,
Girl, You can call me anytime day or night. I will always have you back and thoughts.

LOVE YOU LEWIS

julieann said...

Love you dear heart:)