Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Quickly.

Jason is home from school. He was sick once around 10 last night althought this morning, he did not know that he had been sick. And he did not believe us. I had to remind him that he went to bed in Batman pjs and was now in a Spiderman set. I thought it was fine to send him to school, his dad did not. However, we are still going to speech.

Jason also has a book report due Thursday. Who sends home book reports 9 days till the end of the school year?

Hurrican season starts June 1 and our weather is wacky this week. It is chilly in the 70's. Last night we turned on the heaters. Myrtle Beach was like 59 yesterday. Plus it is suppose to rain Thursday-Sunday. That is not good lake weather. Plus my feet are freezing.

I am stressing about bills, plane tickets and saving for Scotland.

Ryan ran a fever yesterday hitting 100-101, but seems okay today. Teeth??

Becca will be here in 2 days.

I am deep into a new novel.

Yesterday I touched up paint in the spare room and Jason's, not to mention did some spackling.

Thinking of hitting the Goodwill today for more junk.

We need diapers, wipes and milk, oh my!

Weight Check: 139.6 For a total of 30.9 pounds lost.

No comments: