Monday, May 04, 2009

The first Monday in May.

This is one of my favorite photos that I took this weekend. I uploaded 103 photos this morning from the last 3 days. Our weekend was well and jammed packed with our favorite things.

Saturday started off great. I was up with the dog before any of the kids so I showered and began my day. I brewed coffee and Jacques took Jason to karate. I took the dog to the vet during walk in hours, but was unable to get Lincoln in. He has an appointment tonight. Then I came home and we all headed out to Jason's last soccer game for the spring season. It was a great match and the game ended in a tie. The babies enjoyed the whole game by napping in their new stroller. Afterwards, we went to McD's playplace with some team mates and their parents; We eat and the kids play. Later that evening we went to Hobby Lobby and Walmart before finally ending the day with some hot dogs and hamburgers.

Note: Zachary is much loved by not only all of us, but by mosquito's! That poor boy is covered in Off and bites non-stop. I have asked the Pediatrician about is and she said that O+ is the mosquito's favorite blood type. How they know that, I am not sure. Maybe they took a poll?

Sunday morning was an early one too. We were dressed and out the door shortly after eight. We went to the Golden Coral for a large breakfast buffet then headed to the zoo. It was a beautiful morning and the best part about being at the zoo so early, the zoo's Starbucks is open. I enjoyed the family and a chai tea latte. Because the zoo wasn't too busy, we let the babies down to roam. It was great to see them getting a chance to explore. It was awesome to get photos with all three boys and sometimes with daddy too, all in the same photo. We all rode the carousel and Zachary refused to get off. I thought security was going to be called. Jason rode twice. We fed the goats, like always, but this time, I placed a pellet in Zachary's hand and he fed the goat too. He loved it. I am not a fan of farm animals bathing me in their saliva; he didn't mind. Yes, I had antibacterial gel. No worries.

There are more photos from Saturday's game, the zoo, and Chuck E Cheese all posted at flickr. Look for another post later today with photos from Friday. Photo of Zach and Jason is from Sunday at the zoo.

No comments: