Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tuesday with Saturday Photos.

Today there are two things on my agenda: Parent/Teacher conference at 12:40 and a hair cut and color at 5:30. Plus a trip to the post office and I need to pick up diapers. It just would of been to convenient to have picked up the diapers last night when the hubby went to get wipes. I had to cancel speech due to the conflicting times with the conference. I will post Jason's graduation photo later and give you the 10/20 on his year in Kindergarten from his teacher's perspective.

Look for a hair do photo late tonight or tomorrow. I only get my hair done twice a year and it is suppose to be done about every 6 weeks. I let it go until it is a horrible mess. Not today. I just loathe spending that money on me... on my hair. Ugh.

All photos are from Saturday May 9, 2009. The photo of Jacques, Zach and I was taken by Jason. I love my little Lincoln and all my boys. Zachary is rubbing his eye because I had dowsed him in Off.

No comments: