Monday, May 18, 2009

Four boys and me.

Okay, Monday here we go again. I must be like the only person on the planet that does not loath Mondays. For me, it is the day the family is back to work/school and I get back into the regularly scheduled house/mom duties.

Love, love, love our latest family photo. I took it yesterday before we left for graduation. And get this: it was the first photo that I snapped. Amazing. Usually I am just slightly satisfied with the outcome after five or six takes. We are all looking forward, and Zachary is hamming it up.

This morning I heard Ryan awake in the 4 o'clock hour, but he was cooing and content so I did not move to retrieve him, but pray that he did not want up for the day. He stayed in bed until 6:30 and then I heard him yelp. I went to get him and found him diaper-less. That little stink had taken it off! Thank goodness it was just damp and not stinky. Note to self: Ryan goes to bed with duct tape around his pants from now on.

Monday: Rain and karate. Ryan is watching Barney and dancing along. Zachary is playing with my feather duster. Jacques took Jason to school and I will pick him up. I need to run on to Fort Jackson to drop off some things to the hubby. Other than that, there are no plans. Sometime I need to get a new leather collar for Lincoln so he does not fray it and he is about to outgrow his first one. Jason has a school pool party on Wednesday and Becca will be here on Thursday.

More photos up on flickr today. Hugs, Mandy

No comments: