Thursday, August 20, 2009

We are not winners.

The $250 million winning lotto ticket was bought here in South Carolina. It wasn't ours cause we didn't buy any. From now on, weekly I am buying some. I happen to think that an extra $250 million in the bank may be a good thing.

Today I have a contractor coming over to see our bathroom and give me an estimate on finishing it up. I am fragile. I hope it is not extremely unreasonable. I may break.

I am working on a post for Ryan and Jason too. However, the word Trouble will not be a title word in either of their posts.

It's 8:12 am and I have only had one cup of joe and have already seen Thomas, Curious George and Blues Clues. Ugh.

Yesterday I got my craft on, making one layout, two mini covers, and altered two mini notebooks. I will post those all later too. I think three may go up for sale.

My Olay Anti Aging Lotions are running low. That scares me, as does the price I pay to replace them.

18 days till Becca and I are on a jet place headed to SCTLND

I will be back later. I need more coffee.

No comments: