Friday, August 28, 2009

The attitude in the south has risen again.

I just got a call from the hubby and the truck was going to cost $2000 to fix, but our warranty covered all but a $100 deductible! I was sweating like crazy when he dropped the $2g's bomb.

Yesterday I go into Jason's room and all these clean clothes are thrown all over the room. Later I catch Zachary opening the dresser and throwing out clothes, over his head with both hands.

Yesterday I was in the kitchen and I hear Lincoln whining at the garage door entrance. This is not the door to go out and potty, so I am wondering why he is whining there.. I go over, the door is cracked open and Zachary is out there! So Lincoln must of sensed that something was wrong with the whole picture. Good Boy, Lincoln. I had opened the door earlier, but must of not shut it completely. Luckily, the garage door was down or Trouble would of been MIA. Yikes.

Tonight Jacques has a dine in so the kids and I are on our own.

Tomorrow we have karate and a retirement party to attend.

I am thinking of reading the Dead Until Dark series. Any feedback on it? It's the series that they are making into HBO's True Blood series.

I am also happy to announce that yesterday, Jason was elected Student Council Representative of his class. He won with 15 votes. There are only 17 kids in his class. Hello, Mr. Popular. He gave a speech to his class mates about why he should be elected. Ohh to be a fly on the wall.

More later now that I have a glass more than half full (of tequila) attitude. Hooray for Friday and Happiness. Cheerio!

9 days till we leave for Scotland

1 comment:

Mandi said...

I love your new hair do! Congrats to Jason! And way to go smart dog!!