Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Wednesday Roll On!

Wipeout's on! Hooray.. It's what we do on Wednesday.

I watched Obsessed last week. It was slow and predictable.

Jacques and I have been together 9 years and still own the same microwave I had in my first apartment. Wow. Nine years.

Zachary has super sensitive skin. We use some cloth diapers to help prevent rashes. But our total cost for diapers a month is $80.

Today I saw a clip that Kate Gosselin wears her wedding ring for her kids. She said they know it means "mommy and daddy are married." Ummmmmmmmm HELLO! You are divorcing. Duh. She really drives me nuts, however, her and I are so similar.

Milk is $2.98 a gallon. We use a gallon a day. Milk costs us $92.00 a month.

I love the rain. It rained today.

I am extremely afraid of wasps, hornets, bees and ATM fees.

I am extremely picky about my writing utensils. I only use certain pens with a specific point and ink flow. It is something I have done since junior high. In high school, it was all about the inky pens. Brett and Bell know all about this..

I am having an amazing healthy diet week and the scale is down 2 more pounds, making my total weight loss 34.1 pounds!

In the thirty minutes before the hubby gets home from work, I can accomplish a lot.

I hope there are 90210 reruns in Heaven.

I eagerly await the mail daily. Sundays are the worst.

I am really going to focus on getting the blog book together and published.

Today the hubby got an HP Mini notebook. It is cute and I am taking it to Scotland. It did not come in pink.

Tomorrow, I promise photos.

Now I am talking to the Hubby and Lewis via the web.

See you on Thursday! That's tomorrow.

1 comment:

Mandi said...

Ha! I'm so jealous of the microwave! We got a new one for our wedding and it broke a few months ago so we had to buy a new one. A red one, Jacob insisted. And both of my kids are crazy sensitive skin. Turns out, they're allergic to cats. We only drink a gallon of milk in about a week because Jacob and I are both sensitve to dairy. And, you should e-mail me your address so I can mail you something. That was fun sharing!