Saturday, August 01, 2009

Here's Whats Going on Here..

I am reading two books. One on Kindle. One paperback.

Last night we saw Transformers 2. I got bored towards the end and didn't see the rest.

I have Jason's school supply list ready to go. It seems really reasonable, less than $20 maybe plus a new Websters. We also got his class assignment and teacher. He will be in room 8.

Jason does not allow me, a girl, to see him naked when he changes.

Today I sold my golf clubs that I had never used to Play It Again Sports. We also made a large donation to the Goodwill.

Ryan is a daddy's boy and will not come to me... at all.

There are 3 new posts here today and a bunch of photos on flickr.

When I have to treat a wound on Jason that requires a Band Aid, I have to put one on Zachary too. He demands one. Every time.

Today I cleaned out the van and vacuumed it. We are also moving the boys to the very back of the van to see if that will work.

Ryan can not go with out pants.. He is removing his diaper all the time. I may have to use duct tape soon.

We purchase some patio furniture for the front porch on clearance from the Depot on Thursday. It is a love seat, two chairs and a table. When I sat down there, I thought that the only things missing were Bell and a couple cups of coffee. Next month, Bell. Next month.

Zachary has a biting issue. It is apparent that he is no vegan. Ryan's extremities can testify to that.

I am starting to think about getting a small TV for the bedroom. (Bow Chick A Wow wow!) No, totally kidding. We have always had only one TV for the last 9 years. Jacques and I can never agree on the same shows, so maybe it is time for another one. Hmmmm?

I made Kindle her own set on flickr.

One of the first things I do every morning is make a large glass of ice water. I try to drink 62+ ounces a day. But my glass is always EMPTY. Between Jacques and Jason, it is always gone. It annoys me terribly.. Every 5 minutes, I am like, "Didn't I just fill this?"

No comments: