Saturday, August 15, 2009

Successful Saturday So Far.

So it's only 2:53 and Ryan has been out since 1 and Zachary is finally snoozing too. Today was totally as predicted, awesome. We went to the mall first and was surprised to see that Old Navy had closed in that mall, no biggie. We have like 5 in this town. I will do that later, maybe tomorrow. So we went to Burlington and I found a bunch of amazing jackets, but picked one, with a hood, Bell. And it is super cute, yet weather tolerable. I can't wait to try it out.

Next it was a quick jot over to have my eyeglasses adjusted. In and out. Five minutes tops! We got groceries for $91.oo which is more than I would of guessed, but I save $5 with coupons. Then we went for two new uniform tops for Jason $40 and stopped off at 5 Guys for burgers and fries.

To make my day better, Julie and Julia arrived in my mailbox today. I will start that next then see the movie too.

Besides the coat, I also picked up two more things on my SCTLND list. Pepto for my purse and gum for the trip. Eating sugar free gum instead of pigging out is a great weight control tip.

So the last thing I am thinking about it eyeglasses. Right now they are having a BOGO sale at the Px and of course, there are no taxes. The frame I want is $115 so I could get a free pair up to $115 too. It is tempting. However, I would only get lenses put in one of the frames and save the other pair for when my eyesight gets worse. That's liek $57 a pair and they are all brand name designers too. Any thoughts? My glasses are 2 prescriptions old and the frame is from 2006.

No comments: