Thursday, August 06, 2009

Thursday Things.

Zachary and Lincoln this morning. I told Lincoln "Down and Stay" because Zachary has a bowl full of cookies in his lap. I left the room, returned and surprised that he didn't move. I grabbed the camera. Good Boy. I see that Zach is pointing towards the camera. I think he wanted Lincoln to pose too. Zachary loves the camera.

I will add a bunch of photos to flickr today.

We leave for Scotland on September 6. One month.

Ryan headbutts the floor when he is angry. That's not the best idea on tile. He gets his temper from his dad. He also squeals when commercials come on and the show goes away. He is a big fan of Wipeout and the Discovery Channel.

I took Jason school clothes shopping (Thanks Aunt Janie) and purchase all his supplies as well. I had to order his dictionary online and scored it cheap. Now all he needs is his new uniforms. They are from Pre K and are going to be too small this year. Next weekend is tax free, so I will purchase those then.

Bell and Janie: Look for emails from me in your inbox later today.

I am working on a fun little paper project to chart life now.

Speech this afternoon and a karate belt test this evening. Jason is testing for his brown belt. They test every 2 months. If he passes, he should, he will be awarded his next rank on August 14 at the award ceremony.

Jordyn: I will find out if you passed the following Friday the 14th.

I have not picked up Kindle or a book since Monday.

Shannon: Thanks forr yesterday. And I hung up in a hurry as you were saying love you. Sorry. Love you too.

No comments: