Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Wednesday.

My goal for the next few weeks is to prevent illness. With school back in, I am sure Jason will be bringing home the bugs. I have to keep them healthy. I would hate to leave sick little guys.

11 days till we leave for Scotland

This week I watched House Bunny, Gospel Hill and Tyler Perry's Why Did I get Married. They were both good movies. Didn't care much for House Bunny.

We have a contractor coming in to finish up the master bath.

Since Jason came home from school, I have already added 2 more things to our calendar.

Tomorrow is my cut and color.

When Zachary eats a PB sandwich, he pulls it apart and eats the PB out with his fingers.

If I had better posture, my boobs would be bigger.

I need to a new planner for the year. I use our dry erase calendar, but hate that I have nothing in pencil to look back on and say, "Oh yeah, we went to the zoo here and here and here." I will pick up a simple one at Walmart tonight and groceries.

Today: Speech and Karate and Homework.

I will go clothing shopping on Sunday for shirts and jeans.

I love this apron. It is on my XMAS list.

I posted a bunch of new photos to flickr.

Zachary has a hurt toe. Ryan threw a screwdriver and it sliced Zach's foot. He cried to sleep while I rocked him. Poor Guy.

No comments: