Friday, August 14, 2009

Friday.

I just watched 17 Again via pay per view. Cute show. I may now have a slight crush on Zach Efron.

I need to visit Burlington Coat Factory. There are multiple coats online that I love and hope they have in store too. I want to try them on. Bell- This could be my last To Do before SCTLND other than my hair, which is scheduled for a color/cut on the 27th.

Tonight the hubby has a dinner to attend. Because I will not go, it seems every wife in the book is calling me to sit. I have 2 kids already coming over. There may be more. I could be running a daycare by the end of the evening.

I have a $1.60 fee for overdue library books. I rechecked them out online, so you would think they would drop the charges. Oh well. Had I done it the day they were due, I wouldn't of gotten charged.

I posted photos last night here. I have more that will go up on flickr too.

Ryan is sleeping. Zachary is not.

Jason is watching cartoons.

I am doing laundry and housework to be sure I am ready to run a full scale daycare. Bring on the kids!

Coffee is good.

I need to email Lewis and Bell.

No comments: