Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday, I rocked ya.

Up at 325 and out the door 10 minutes later. I scored 3 MAJOR electronics at Walmart including a Garman. I also got 3 HUGE winter coats for me and the boys for $8 each. I got some 3 piece outfits for the boys for $4 each and some clothes for Jason too. I got Jacques a wet/dry floor vac for $15. I got the babies each a large gift for $10 and $15 dollars, a piano and a push toy. I decided to get 2 different ones and let them fight it out, perhaps in a cage with barbwire. I had to be home early to get Jacuqes over to meet the electrician to install the stove, otherwise I would still be out kickin' ass. Happy Holidays, Hugs Mandy

1 comment:

Mandi said...

Yay for Black Friday! I also got some good deals... I feel so accomplished today! I hope you do, too!