Monday, November 24, 2008

See ya next week, Monday.

Wow, today went fast. We were up and on our way to Charlotte, NC by 730 this morning and we were back home by 1045. We made the trip back and forth with no stops.

Thanks Again for everything, Mom. (I will send Walgreens photos when I catch my breath.) Glad to hear you are safe back in the Land of Oz, I mean Kansas.

Our oven was delivered today. No word on the inspection yet. Hopefully it will be good news. I will let you know. I have a bunch of photos to post of the house. Crossing our fingers that we still close on Wednesday.

I did do one Christmas Scrapbook Store design project that I was asked to do. I will post photos of that tomorrow.

I still have issues with one of my photo editing shops, that's why I am behind on photos. I am also having issue with my MSN messenger.

Zachary is teething. He is getting a top tooth and is full of attitude and drool. I think that is why he is having night time issues.

Ryan was rocking on his Daddy's lap just now, he crawled down, went to get his bottle then went back to his dad for more rocking. Such a big boy.

Jason is coloring and watching toons. He needs a haircut. Today he had a question about what Santa's procedure was if I was up rocking babies in the night when he came.. I assured him that would not be an issue for Santa.

Earlier today, Jason sneezed and hollered at me that I did not say Bless You. I told his that I had not heard his sneeze. He told me that maybe I should have a hearing test like he had last summer.

Looking Ahead: Ready for the long 4 day weekend. I am sure it will be busy, but it will be nice to be together. Tonight we bought all of our holiday fixins'. I have so much to be thankful for this year. See Ya Tomorrow for Tuesday.

2 comments:

Mandi said...

Sounds like a busy day! Crossing my fingers for your closing to go as scheduled! Good luck!

Jeff and Janie said...

Jason....what a smart kid....