Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Carpet Inspector.

The most important opinions are the smallest. It is so nice to know that these kids have the cleanest carpet possible to roll around on. I am sure it won't stay this way forever with 3 boys, but I am a-okay with that. Photo: Monday 11/17 Ryan.

Updates: Today I called a contractor to get his estimate on this room, it was OUTRAGEOUS. We will continue to do it ourseleves. Also we need a new oven, the one in there is shot. That will be a $600+ expense. Mom and Jacques have been at the house since 1:00 today working hard. Jason is there too. I will post more later once I get some updates from "my crew." I left at 3:00 with the babies for naps.

Updates on Today's Work: Office. Jacques got the top half of the office done. The bottom was already done. Mom was doing the touch up with the paint. She also cleaned the ceiling fan, lights and blinds. Is just needs the outlets covers and vents back on, but they may have since done that.

1 comment:

Mandi said...

New carpet is the best thing ever, isn't it? I'm glad your mom is there to help you! Houses are a lot of work and headache... But so totally worth it! Also, will you be making it to the Twilight movie this weekend? I am thinking about it, but have no one to go with! Too bad Julie didn't read the books...