Thursday, November 06, 2008

thursday things.

Today Jason's class went to Edventure Children's Museum. The babies and I went along too as chaperons. They learned about fire safety last month and again at the museum today. I have more photos to share of Jason and the babies, so look for those later today on flickr. After the class was done at the museum, I got to keep Jason with me and we stayed longer.

Zachary's 2nd tooth is finally about to pop out. Ryan has 6 teeth.

Our carpet is in and will be installed through out the new house on November 17th. We are suppose to close tomorrow, but not sure that will happen as our loan company is having non-cooperative attitudes from a third party. We need to close tomorrow.

A Thank You to my Lewis for googleing hours of operation.

No plans for the rest of the day. No speech until the 18th. We need to go to Home Depot this evening when the hubby gets home.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I bet you were 1st in line,hehehehehehe, adur. Hope you had lots of fun. LEWIS