Tuesday, November 04, 2008

two pumpkins.

Here are my trick or treaters. These photos were from November 1, 2008. They were Pumpkins. More are posted here on flicker, Halloween 'o8. I still have more photos from Halloween Night too. Also I should say the I got the costumes on Halloween Day for $6.80 each marked down from $19.50 each. Score.

The past few days I have been busy and drained. The babies were both green with fevers. Nothing more than a cold that will pass. They are both better today.

Ohhh and the boys weights at 11 Months:
Zach 19.5 lbs and Ryan 18.13 lbs.

Today is Election Day, Get Out There and VOTE!

Today we have speech after school from 1-2 then we are headed to Charlotte for a helmet check at 430.. Then we will be stuck in the 5:oo rush hour traffic, but we will eventually make it home. I told Jason are today to do's and he said, "I don't want to do that many things." I agree with the kid.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

They are adorable :)