Wednesday, November 05, 2008

good morning, america.

Today I woke up, started the dishes, drank my coffee, watched All My Children from yesterday, and Obama's speech. I was super excited to tell Jason the Obama won and that his vote counted. He chose to vote for Obama all on his own, I know he ever heard either of us talk about our choices in front of him.

I have to say its amazing that Obama's middle name is held against him. I am sure he had no more to do with picking out his own name than any other in-utero baby does. I don't see anyone saying, "OMG.. John's middle name is Sidney. He may plan to add the words "Hello, Mate" to our national anthem." Hello, People. There is no need to comment snidely here as all comments are moderated as always. Change is Okay, People.

Moving On, today we have no plans and I couldn't be more thrilled. I will pick Jason up at school and we will be couch tatos. Tonight the hubby has a game at 7 but I won't go out that late.

Tomorrow Jason's class is going to the children's museum and I will chaperon too.

No comments: