Thursday, November 13, 2008

Go Thursday.

The Frosted Branch by Pottery Barn $24.00. Hmmmmmm, I am thinking I could buy a can of spray paint and pick a twig up out of the yard and save myself $22.00. Love the idea tho.

Twilighters: I got my neighbour hooked. She is on book two. My aunt picked up a copy to keep her busy on her flight to China. Julie-Do I need to say it, really? Fine. Read the books already!

Yesterday my Studio Calico kit came by UPS. It looks so super yummy! We had lunch at Ryan's Steakhouse, stopped by Walmart for waffles and dish soap, then dropped off 18 library books. There is still no news on the house. We are certainly getting annoyed, worried about time and the task at hand. Jacques had a football game. Their team won. The ultrasound photo that I did, see below, got 154 views yesterday. Wow.

It's 7:40 am and I have a cup of coffee poured but have not had any yet. Babies were up at 6 and Jacques took Jason to school. No Speech today, Mrs. Wendy is off. No plans for the day, it is rainy out. I have a ton of dishes piled up high that seriously need some attention. Maybe more later, Now Coffee.

No comments: