Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Someday Life will slow down,

and I will catch my breath. Yeah, maybe when the kids are like 35 and I have a pink walker with bling and a license plate that says Honk if you love Bingo and Bob Barker. Until then, Life is busy with babies, holidays and never ending to do lists. On the top of mine it says Jason Haircut and win the Lotto. I am hoping to accomplish the easier of the two today.

I had a okay night but was up at 430 with Ryan. I was able to get him back to sleep til 530 then Jacques took him. Yesterday he was up at 430 and did not go back to bed until 800. I drank the entire pot of coffee threw a straw. Zachary was up at 610 today and was just so cute I wanted to dunk him in my coffee. All full of smiles and a good nights sleep. I need to get a picture of that top tooth coming in.Jason is out of school for the holiday and I am loving the idea of staying home stuck to the couch until Monday.

We are hosting Thanksgiving again this year. Jacques will fry 7 turkeys this year too. Last year, I think he did 4 or 5. I always wondered what would happen to the holiday as I was growin' up. I knew that Grandma would not host Thanksgiving forever. Now that I am all grown up and like an adult or what not, I am content with the idea of taking over and starting our own traditions.

No comments: