Saturday, November 08, 2008

Saturday, In Review.

Jason played an amazing game today and scored twice. It was warm but super windy. Ryan got to walk around at the field and loved that, then fell asleep in my arms. After the game, the boys wanted Red Lobster so we went there. Zachary slept through the entire meal. Ryan and Jason ate biscuits. We ran over to Target next cause I needed dish soap. I got Jason 3 Halloween shirts (that he can wear anytime) marked down to .60 cents each. I also got a Halloween treat box set for .29 cents, a Transformer drawstring tote for .59 cents, and some decor for next year for .29 cents. I was thrilled.

And I forgot to tell you what made my day, at the soccer field next to where we were playing, I noticed someone had left a coffee mug there. Everyone was almost gone as their game was already over, so we waited to make sure no one ever came back for it. Eventually I had Jacques go pick it up. It was a super neat one. So when we were at Target, I check the travel mugs to see if they had one like it. They did and they were priced at $19.99 each. Score on the Soccer Field for Mommy Today. Does that make me an awful psycho coffee mug stealer? Sorry.

1 comment:

Mandi said...

Great deals today, Mandy! Hysterical about the coffee mug, but I would have totally done the same!