Thursday, November 20, 2008

It's not always apples and oats.

It has been go go go for days now and on very little sleep. I think the stress, 3 kids and lack of sleep is making me ill. I am stuffy, congested and still Mom. Today I was up by 615 and out of the house by 710. Then we left at 930 and was out until 400. And that makes 3 days in a row with that same schedule. Our nights are busy too, just here at the house with homework, baths and super. Last night, I was the last one up (with Zachary) until 935. I am exhausted, ready for Spring, a Vicodin, and a bottle of Tequila.

Today Mom and Jacques were working hard on the house. We went to the Depot and were able to get the closet doors to replace the broken ones. The contractors were there and doing awesome. The gas was turned on too, but the heater is not working. Now we will have to call a repair man and see what he thinks. This could get scary.

Living Room- Done.
Office- Done.
Entryway- Done.
Room 1- Under Construction.
Room 3- 95% (needs touched up)
Room 4- 75% (needs 2nd coat)

Mom and I stopped in to price some cheap curtains, but were called away to run to the house. We will try again tomorrow. On Sunday night, we are going in and cleaning. The oven will come on Monday. (And Mom Leaves Too.) I think the inspection guy will be back that afternoon. That gives us 3 dull days left. We are still crossing fingers to close on the 26th.

No comments: