Monday, October 20, 2008

and another week begins.

A photo review of Friday. We did celebrate Halloween all day with treats, movies and pumpkins. I already updated about Saturday and the soccer game, see 2 posts down. That just leaves Sunday. The hubby made biscuits and gravy for breakfast. We went to the Home Depot and had Red Robin for lunch. We also made progress with the house. The inspector should be there this week and on Wednesday the carpet people are coming to measure. Then we will sit down with them, pick out the carpet and set up an install date for later in November.

No plans for the day. I feel like I should do a ton of things to prep for the move, but there is not much I can do really. I will purge things here and there. And I have a million post it notes with to-dos and such. Jason is at school. The hubby is at work.

Tomorrow I go to Charlotte for Ryan.

No comments: