Wednesday, October 29, 2008

House, the Hubby and Everyday Lists.

I made this little bitty yesterday out of scraps. I am a list person. I always have at least 3 lists a day and usually they are all lost. So I used some blank and graph papers to make a mini for my lists. I will use it today for a "To Do" and "Shopping" lists. I also started in on another December project. Thinking Ahead ; )

Did you see House last night? OMG! House and Cuddy, Love is in the Air. I was a little emotional when she lost the baby. It was a girl. I can always relate to a momma losin' a baby girl, I just associate it with me never having my baby girl. I am the same with Daddies and Daughters too. Me, for not having had one. And for the daughter/daddy relationship Jacques will not have with a daughter of our own, a relationship that I craved for myself and for my daughter. Back to House, sorry about the Hallmark Moment there. I have 1 episode left of Season 3 then I will need Season 4. I will have seen every single episode. Maybe the hubby will surprise me with Season 4 today..

Jacques should be home around 10 ish. We will get Jason then we have errands to run. It will be nice to have help although things were a breeze alone with the babies. Maybe sanity will soon follow. They will be 11 months on Monday. And Mom will be here in just a few weeks..

Also: New Photos and a video Up on Flickr.

Tonight: Soccer and Football.

No comments: