Thursday, October 02, 2008

it never slowed down..

And I doubt today will ever either. Jacques and I are not getting any sleep at all anymore.. Maybe 3 to 4 hours tops each night. Both babies are up 3-4 times each. Last night, I was up at 2:44 with Zachary.. I got him back down in 10 minutes at 2:54 then Ryan woke up at 3:06. You do the math. By the time my head hit the pillow, 12 minutes later, I was up again with Ryan. I really am feeling failure and need some reinforcement.

Okay, mopeing over.. These are from the park on Monday. I took Jason after school. More photos up on flickr.

Yesterday we went to the bank, to Barnes and Noble, Starbucks (Hooray for October and the return of the Pumpkin Spice Latte') then to soccer practice and Fazzoils for supper. I also hit the grocery store for stamps and formula.

Today: Jacques to Jason to school. I drank caffeine, lots of it. I will pick Jason up and then over to speech. The hubby will be late with work tonight and all 3 kids will need to be bathed. But for now, Coffee and House Season One.

Tomorrow: Friday! And the boys will be 10 months old. Jacques has a football game, work and Jason school. Soccer on Saturday and we are seeing the house again.

3 comments:

Mandi said...

Oh, poor Mandy! I'm not much help with the sleeping thing. Jacob slept through the night almost since birth. I don't have any advice for ya there. Sorry. I read all the Twilight books. I actually finished them 2 weeks ago! I didn't LOVE them, but they were slightly entertaining! Hope your days get better soon!

Unknown said...

so sorry to hear about the lack of sleep, I hope their sleep improves for you soon. It is so hard to function when sleep isn't happening.

yay for pumpkin spice latte..my new favorite coffee

Happy early 10 months!!

k said...

Well, I don't have twins, but I too am up 3-4 times per night with Ethan...he's 8 months old...I feel your pain!! HUGS!