Thursday, October 30, 2008

as happy as a phillie.

Thursday, another cram packed day of To Dos, does it ever end? Almost, the weekend will be here soon. Above: An ebay find that was on my doorstep yesterday. It is a vintage metal lock box for my office. Love it and a steal at $7 bucks.

Yesterday the hubby was home by 1130 then we went for Jason, drove thru BK, took the loan papers to the loan people, went to home depot to buy and order our carpet, then made it home by 4:00 then had to turn around for soccer at 445. Jacques took Jason and the we stayed home. After practice, I sent a list with them for walmart. When they got home, it was ribs, sausage and sides for super.. Then homework and bedtime. Jason and I were both seriously exhausted.

Today I have to pick Jason up then take him to speech. Then I have to go to the store to buy things to make up goody bags for the class. Jacques will be at the new house at 4 waiting for the garage doorman for an estimate. Then from 530-800 we have a Halloween thing at Jason's school. Then again it will be homework, super, bath and bedtime. And we need to fit in pumpkin carving too.. Maybe we can do that late over the weekend.

Friday will be packed full to with Halloween and things.

3 comments:

k said...

Definitely sounds like a busy day!!

Aunt Janie said...

Amazing, amazing, Amanda!!! I wish I had your energy. I am glad your mom is coming out to see you all again and hopefully will be there to help you move. When is the move in date?

Love, Aunt Janie

Becca said...

I LOVE the metal lock box! It looks so old with so many stories to tell, and at $7 how can you beat that! Good Ebay work Lee!