Monday, October 27, 2008

like john and june and the 7 year stretch.

Hello, World and Happy Anniversary to the us. Today is our 7th wedding anniversary, Hooray. I celebrated with some coffee and a little Strait on the Ipod. The hubby is in Texas until Wednesday so there will be no nookie today. Bummer. I better get an amazing gift beens he missed it.

Last night we went to Boo at the Zoo and had a wonderful time. Jason scored a loot of candy. The twins rode great in the stroller for the whole thing. They enjoyed the noise and lights. I will post photos later from that.

We were done at about 7:44 so we drove through McDs for some quick super. The babies fell asleep on the way home and I was successfully able to take the straight to bed. Jason and I were also in bed by 8:45. Both babies stayed in bed through the night too. Zachary was up at 5:30 and Ryan by 6:30.

No comments: