Saturday, October 18, 2008

good morrow, pilgrim.

Nothing like a little Shakespeare on Saturday to get you goin'. This is the 600th post by the way. I also stabbed my hand today while loading the dishwasher.. It may need stitches..

Okay.. A little less dramatic, it won't need stitches. Above is a scrap page from yesterday. It is a total life from Michelle. I realized after the scan that I need to add a date to the page. I tried to sew the picture frame... Now you know why I scrap and not sew. Adur.

It looks like we will be able to have the house inspected on Tuesday. I have to be in Charlotte that day for Ryan so I may have to make the trip alone. No biggie. I was planning on stopping at a play yard and shopping center anyway. That will help get the kids out of the car and tired for the trip back.

Today: Soccer Game at 10:30. Meeting up with the realtor. That's as far as our plans go. It is kind of refreshing to not have "to dos" back to back like the past few weekends. I am out of black ink in the printer though and it seems that black is an essential color when it comes to printing. We may stop off at staples and I wouldn't mind going to Michael's and the scrap store. And I already got to indulge in 2 episodes of House.

Hey Saturday, "To Be, or Not to Be: That is the Question."

And for some Saturday Shakespearean fun: Did you know that the above quote from Hamlet is him debating whether to commit suicide or not? Betcha didn't know that.. Well I bet Bell may have.

No comments: