Friday, October 03, 2008

Hello there.

Last night was better. I was up at 11:30, 12:20, 1:30, 3:45 and 4:30. I was up 3 times with Zachary and twice with Ryan. But after that, I slept from 4:30 till 6:15. The alarm actually woke me, not a baby.

Today the babies are 10 Months old. Where did that time go? In just 2 short months, I will have 1 year olds. Wow.. Look for a post of photos later.

Ryan @ 10 Months: Says Mama, Dada and is making a baa baa sound. Likes the Zoo, baths and the outdoors. Is a good eater. Is doing great in his helmet. Can clap well. Lots of jabbering. Wearing Size 4 Pampers. Has 2 bottom teeth and 1 top tooth. Enjoys Jason. Is sleeping in his crib at night. But still not taking good naps. Currently has clear runny nose.

Zach @ 10 Months: Says Mama, Dada and is making a bye sound. He will also hold a hand up high in the air, while saying bye. Claps really well and when prompted. Loves bathtime, car rides and being outdoors. Loves human food (see size of cheeks and thighs.) In Size 4 Pampers. Stands alone unassisted for short periods. Has not taken first steps. Has 1 bottom tooth. Loves Jason. Still a good napper. Currently has a poopy diaper.

Today: I took Jason to school and almost hit a deer on the way home. Yes, my whole life flashed before my eyes. Jacques was at home when I arrived and entertained the babies. He has football practice after work. I was thinking it may be a perfect day for the Zoo after school. Already changed 2 poopy diapers.. Keeping me busy (besides the babies) House Season 1 Disc 2 Episode 2

Saturday: Soccer game at 9:00 and its photo day. We are viewing the house again tomorrow. I am taking the camera, Jacques is taking the realtor. We also need groceries.

Look for more later. Let's Go, Friday!

No comments: