Sunday, October 26, 2008

really quick cause i lack caffeine.

It's 7:16 Sunday Morning. We didn't get out of bed until 6:53.
I need to start coffee now.
I watched Mad Money last night with the neighbor.
I won an item on ebay already today.
Muffin Tops and Coffee for breakfast. OJ for Jason.
Boo at the Zoo, maybe today?
Hubby will now be gone until Wednesday.
I had to cancel my hair appointment on Monday.
This week I need to make 20 some treat bags for Jason's class.
Ryan is walking all over.
Zachary is taking small walks too.
LSU was slaughtered by Georgia last night.
I did 2 scrap pages yesterday. Look for them later.
The house loan papers are coming together smoothly.
We need to finalize what carpet I want in the house next week.
In 13 days, we will be a homeowners.
Posted 2 videos from Jason's game on flickr.
Tomorrow is our anniversary.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lo Flo,
Sounds like fun making the treat sacks. I am soooooo proud of you keeping up on football. That just proves there is hope for all of us.
Love you and miss you all LEWIS

Mandi said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Sorry your hubby will miss it... We woke up at exactly the same time this morning. Strange coincidence.