Wednesday, October 22, 2008

hello colder weather, how do you do?

Hooray for booties and Performance Fleece Slipper Boots! I need 3 pairs of these for all the kids. I found them at Old Navy Online so hopefully they are in the stores as well. I will try and get some for the kiddos. Maybe they come in pink and my size too.

Last night I was up 7 times and the hubby was up 3 times. Today is all about being sluggish until the caffeine can pump through my veins faster. I watched 2 episodes of House Season 3 and made some annoying yet necessary phone calls.

The house inspection and carpet measurements are both this afternoon. We have been playing tag with 2 home loan companies and our interest rates. They were jumping up and down like frogs on crack. But finally we are locked in at 5.8% however we will most likely lose a processing fee, but we will make that up with just a few months of much cheaper payments.

Jason, the boys and I are headed to the library after school. This could be tragic. I am not sure how 2 infants will behave there. I have put a roll of duct tape in the diaper bag as a back up plan. What makes this task possibly manageable is the fact that I go to the online library and put all my books on hold. When they are all in, I can go up to the desk, where they are all lined up and waiting for me, check out and go. As long as the babies are content, we will browse the children's library.

Tonight is also soccer practice and football games.

Hooray for Boys!

3 comments:

Grace said...

this is very cute shoes... i enjoyed reading your blog... :)

Mandi said...

Cute boots! Jacob needs new slippers as well. He picked out Spider Man ones awhile back, but they are slippery on our wood flooring! He slipped the other day and bit his tongue... So we need some with more grippage!

Unknown said...

I noticed you have soccer practice tonight. DON'T forget that tonight is also GAME 1 of the WORLD SERIES> WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Love ya LEWIS