Tuesday, October 14, 2008

yesterday/today.

The boys yesterday. Yesterday Jacques had the day off. We surprised Jason at school with McDonald's then we took him to the state fair. It was wristband day so he rode everything. It was warm out and the lines were pretty long, but we survived. The boys loved the animals. Zachary gets super excited. I indulged the boys with yummies, some deep fat fried artery cloggin goodness otherwise know as the corn dog. I also gave them pure sugar aka: cotton candy. Obviously they loved it.
Quote of the Day: "Honey, You want me to buy you a state fair coffee cup for our anniversary?" I have nothing more to say to this. A coffee mug? Are you kidding me? Sheez!

Last night was not as full of sleep as the last few. I was up a lot dispensing out bottles to babys. Luckily when I got up at 615, the coffee was waiting. Thanks, Hubby.

Yesterday my camera hit over 8100 photos. Wow. That's a lot. I also saw that there is a photography contest on Post. I should check into it.

Yesterday our offer on the house was "officially" submitted. Hopefully we hear something this week. I'll let you know. We still are waiting to have it inspected. Then we will get some painting estimates. Did I mention that I am accepting all Lowe's gift cards for Christmas, Hanukkah and Veteran's Day?

This is a super short week for us. The hubby was off yesterday and Jason is off on Friday. There is no speech again this week. Tomorrow we are going costume shopping for Jason. He wants to be Bumble Bee. We have soccer Wednesday and Saturday. This weekend is also Boo at the Zoo.

I have some scrap pages to post later. Be back Then. Hugs.

1 comment:

Mandi said...

Did you ever go to the Iowa State Fair?!? Great pics of the boys! And this is a long week for us, so I hope you enjoy your short one! Wishing you luck with the house offer! And, the mean co-worker is Elizabeth. Can you believe that? My kid is being bullied by an elderly "special" lady...