Saturday, October 25, 2008

saturday.

Okay, Random photos from Tuesday. The kids at the play place at Plaza Fiesta. They loved it. We will be going there again.

Good Morning. I had a decent night and was only up a handful of times. Ryan decided to be ahead of the curve and get up at 5:16 and start his day. I joined him, obviously. I brewed the coffee, moved that laundry and watched an episode of House.

We have an early morning soccer game at 9:00. I am thinking the field will be swampish after non-stop rain yesterday.Jason has miss placed his cleats, so I hope he fits in the ones from last year. It is suppose to sprinkle and I am sure it will be chilly.. This will be fun.

More Later.

2 comments:

k said...

Too bad you don't live closer - we might as well pile the kids in one room together - Ethan had me up at 5:30am today too...what's up with that!?!

Hope you have a great day!

Aunt Janie said...

cute, cute, cute pictures and so great so see some of you Amanada!!!
How do you do it?? 9:00 am soccer game, three kids.....
Love you!
Aunt Janie