Friday, October 17, 2008

a PJ kind of day.

In case the title is not obvious enough, I refuse to get out of my PJ's today. Jason is home from school, the coffee is warm delight, cinnamon rolls are in the oven, a whole new season of House and babies that slept till 615. What more could a momma want?

Today Jason and I are celebrating all things Halloween starting with orange icing cinnamon rolls. I also have pumpkins to paint and decorate, apple cider, and pumpkin spice bread. I think he is planning on wearing his costume all day. I will be back with a post full of photos later today. Cya Then.

1 comment:

Mandi said...

This sounds like my kind of day... Our Friday's are always a little like this, except Jacob never sleeps past 6 AM and I don't watch House! But the cinnamon rolls and the jammies I can totally agree on! Have fun and enjoy your down time!