Tuesday, October 21, 2008

one year later.

This is Jason and Me last year on October 21. I will try to get a shot like this of us today too. But I wont be as glowy and my hair will be longer.. Jason will be taller but as handsome as ever.

Recap: Last night was a rough one. I was up continually with babies. As soon as I laid one down, the other would fuss. I couldn't catch a wink. My body ached too and I had a 5 year olds leg up in my face. He snuck into bed with us early on.

I was up by 6 and got a majority of the chores out of the way. By 6:30 laundry and the dishwasher was going. I had already swept the floors, packed Jason's snack, picked up the living room and chugged a pot of coffee. Jacques took Jason to school and Zachary slept till after 8, and that was because he was up all night with his mommy.

Today the kids and I are headed to Charlotte, NC for Ryan's check up. I am hoping for a great appointment. We are going without the hubby as a chauffeur. I may have to pull over every 5 minutes to fix bottles and entertain babies. On the way back, depending on all the kids attitudes, we may pull over at a play center for some fun and food.

More later about Ryan's progress and our day, Photos too.

1 comment:

Aunt Janie said...

Oh my gosh, almost a week behind on posts, wonderful as usual. CONGRATULATIONS on your house!!! When do you close and when do you move in?? Wow, I wonder how you are going to do that but then, again, I wonder how you get through each day!!!

Congrats again!
Love, Aunt Janie