Monday, October 20, 2008

more things random.

-Today I was excited that $75 got me a full tank.
-I want to buy wooden hangers for our clothes.
-I need more black photo frames with white matts, all sizes.
-I have a cut and color appointment next week.
-I want cubbies for the kids rooms.
-Our anniversary is next week.
-Jacques will be in San Antonio for 4 days this weekend.
-Zachary just had a poopy diaper.
-Jason's legs are too long for all his jeans.
-I have 13 books on hold at the library.
-They are all about homes and decor.
-Babies lunch: Veggie Bacon Chicken and Bananas.
-Jason's lunch: McDs
-I haven't done anything creative in 3 days.
-Jacques got home from work before 3 pm.
-I just busted the Ctrl button on the puter.
-The babies get into everything.
-I did something creative this afternoon.
-It will be up for sale later today on etsy.
-I watched some Oprah and Dr. Phil.
-Jason is outside playing.
-Ryan napped, Zachary did not.
-Hubby has a football game at 6 pm.
-There are new photos up on flickr. I have videos to post too.
-Jacques and Jason built a robot today.
-I got a 20% off coupon in the mail from Bed, Bath and Beyond.
-Jason got a Lego magazine in the mail.
-Tonight the babies need baths.

No comments: