Tuesday, October 28, 2008

taking a mommy moment.

I am typing quietly. Two babies are sleeping and Jason is on his bed for a 10 minute time out. We had an appointment today that took almost an hour and he was a handful to state it nicely. We just got home, I have been out since 11:45 and it is now 2:58. It is nice to have some quite; I am sure it will not last long.

I want to sit and create or control the weather, but I feel like I have a ton of things to do to prep for the move next month. But really, what can I do a month out? I obviously can't pack or scrub down everything. I am doing odd bits here and there, like organizing my file box. I am sure that was essential for a move, not.

Tomorrow the hubby should return around 10:00 am. It's amazing how clean the house stayed without a hubby around. We both will go get Jason from school, he will be super excited. Then it's over to finalize the carpet. I also need to start some Halloween treat bags for the entire kindergarten class. We have soccer and football tomorrow too. Nothing Like a Busy Day to Kick you in the Butt.

Okay. Mommy Moment Over. Jason is out of punishment. I have him quietly organizing his markers and crayon buckets, Another something that is critical in moving to a new house.

Enjoy your Moments Today, M

1 comment:

k said...

Whew - I don't know how you keep up with everything - soccer, football, halloween candy bags...etc. You are busy!!

Jason looks adorable in his Batman costume!!